Saturday, August 20, 2011

08-20-11 Power Training

First time back with the power movements. Wasn't fun, but I pulled through.  I have a lot of work to do to get back to form.  Maybe I'll make another run at that B class at the Sac Valley Games.


Hang Cleans

3 sets of 6 at 135lbs.

**First time cleaning in a while. Didn't miss it...but I needed it.**

Dead Lift

3 sets of 6 at 300lbs.

**Still feeling the effects of a back injury in May. Still impress myself from time to time.**

Power Shrug

3 sets of 15 at 185lbs.

Calf Raisers

3 sets of 20.

Forearm Curls

3 sets of 15.


Cardio tonight. Same 30 minute pounding to my cardiovascular and circulatory system as usual.

WORKOUT SUMMARY

Wasn't feeling all that great. Had been at a football scrimmage yelling all morning and driving 3 and a half hours round trip. But I got in there and got back to it, so I am proud of myself. When I set up my workouts I was really dreading this day in the lineup, but I made the best I coudl of it. More to come!

Make what is below equal to what is above,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment