Monday, August 22, 2011

08-22-11 Upper Body Training

I had a good session in the Cave of Strength(my garage gym). I feel good, and I think I did well as far as endurance in the lifts went. First benching session on my new workout experiment.


Bench Press

170lbs. x 12, 185lbs. x 10, 215lbs. x 8, and 230lbs. x 6.

Behind the Neck Press

3 x 15 at 115lbs.

**Not impressive, but good work put in.**

Pull Ups

3 x 6

Pull Overs

3 x 12

Barbell Curls

3 x 12

Overhead Extension

3 x 15

Ab Work 3 sets. Cardio for 20 minutes only. Not my best cardio session, but time was against me.

Here is a little insight to my diet. 100 ounces of water today. Put that in your beaker and reduce it!

On a side note I have given thought to restarting the idea of creating the Iron Rhino Strength Training line of equipment for those, like myself, who need powerlifting and strength training equipment to bust those plateaus in the home gym and beyond. Stay tuned here for more to come on innovation.

Energy is neither created or destroyed. Convert it my friends,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment