Sunday, August 28, 2011

08-27-11 Upper Body

I'm not a fan of this training day.  It's too weak right now.  I wish I had a way to make room for inclines with the barbell, because this dumbell stuff is not cutting it(specially since I only have 50lbs. dumbells).  Well, here goes nothing... Incline Dumbell Press
3 x 15

**Again...not heavy, but I will soon have enough weights to make this lift worth while.**

Weighted Pullups Supersetted w/ Straight Arm Pull downs
3 x 6 on pullups, 3 x 15 on the superset.

Shoulder Complex
3 sets

**Think "21's" for shoulders = 7 front raises to 7 lateral raises to 7 rear delt flys all in one set.**

Decline TR-LEX
3 x 15

Barbell Curls
3 x 12

Skull Crushers
3 x 12


Cardio was my usual treadmill run.  Almost had a blow out at 25 minutes, so I stopped the run and went inside to handle business.

Workout Summary:
Not a great workout.  I have a nice pump, but I know nothing really spectacular was accomplished.  Just glad my bathroom sprint came at 25 minutes in, instead of 25 minutes to go.  My water consumption and food intake was not great today so I hope I don't get all bloated tomorrow. 

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment