Monday, August 29, 2011

08-29-11 Big Bench Day

This is my version of Big Bench day.  May not be as hardcore as others, but it works for me!  This is a new day in a new week of my micro-cycle.  My workout was short because I had to make time to watch wrestling with my children.


Bench
215 x 8, 230 x 6, 240 x 4, and 255 x 2
**My max is low, but that last set of two really killed me.**

GIANT SET
-Lateral Raises
3 x 12
-Pulls Ups
3 x 6
-Dumbell Hammer Curls
3 x 10
-Seated Dips
3 x 15

Cardio was only 20 minutes.  I was really pushing it to get inside and cleaned up in time to watch wrestling with my kids.  I made ot for about 15 minutes of RAW and my children had to go to bed because "wrestling makes us sooooo excited daddy!"  I wouldn't trade that shortened workout or those 15 minutes of RAW with my children for anything though...

Workout Summary:
Good workout.  I was happy to barely get through the bench.  I was feeling satisfied that I was able to get so much done in a short period of time.  I usually get one extra chest exercise in, and tonight was my favorite - Pull Overs - but I just didn't have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment