Sunday, August 14, 2011

A New Blog: A Fusion of Two Halves of One Man

Many people that know me do not know that I regularly post two two blogs I write: The Amateur Biologist and The Struggle for Strength. Not because I was hiding my two passions or that I was embarrassed to be smart and strong, but I never publically posted these two blogs because I was sure no one would care.


Am I the World's Strongest Scientist? Maybe. Maybe not. There is no official way to tell, but for now I will claim the title. Am I the world's strongest man? No. Am I the world's best future science teacher? Probably not. But I am what I am.

So my blog will now be written for the sciences and the pursuit of strength, which I have found often go hand in hand. Follow this blog and you will learn something.

I am an avid bodybuilding/strength training believer. I believe lifting weights is good for everyone's health and vigor. Strength training is preparation for life's unexpected chaos. Whether it's a flu epidemic, rising flood waters, or just making it through your work week...strength training prepares our bodies to perform.

I am a student of the biological sciences through Western Governor's University and I plan on being a science teacher by late 2012/early 2013. My mind is one that wanders and strives for discovery. Science is my thing.

So if you want to learn how to make your life better through fitness, or to learn about the world through science, then this is the blog for you to FOLLOW.

Keep Moving Forward,
World's Strongest Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment