Friday, September 2, 2011

09-02-11 Upper Body Work

I had the opportunity to really train my incline with a barbell today.  I went to workout with the River Valley Falcons Frosh Football team.  So the first part of my workout was at 3:45p.m. and then I finished my workout at 8:15p.m.  It was a little different, but I can see the good and the bad in doing the workouts this way.


Incline Barbell Bench Press
185 x 8, 205 x 6, 205 x 6, 205 x 6, 205 x 6

_a 4 hour break and then_

Dumbell Flat Bench Flys
3 x 10

Dumbell Shoulder Press
3 x 10

Bent Row
3 x 8

Pull Overs
3 x 12

Barbell Curls - super setted with - Tricep Pulldown
3 x 12 - - - - - super set - - - - - - 3 x 12

Cardio: 20 minutes on the treadmill.

Workout Summary:
Felt a little weird to be honest with the readers.  I am not sure if I liked this workout or not.  It felt good to get a real inlcine benching in the training again.  I think I can make this a regular occurance.  Time will tell.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment