Wednesday, September 7, 2011

09-06-11 Squat SHOCK Training

Same shocking scheme for my squat day as the upper body day.  A new thing I am going to do is post the "One Last Rep Song" for each training session.  This is the song that inspired me to push, got me jacked to push through pain, or just flat out sent me subliminal messages that only a weenie would quit now.


ONE LAST REP:  "Don't Let Me Fall" by B.o.B

Squats
270 x 10, 330 x 4, 290 x 8, 335 x 3, 345 x 2
**Last Squat Day I bombed and only got 1 of the 345, but I thought my 335 was 345...so added a set to get that 345.**

Good Mornings
3 x 8

Side Step Ups super setted Deep Zercher Squats
2 x 6 each side - - - - - - - - 2 x 6

CARDIO:  15 minute vigorous Treadmill hike.  No more jogging on leg days for me.

After Cardio I did some grip training on the Captains of Crush Grippers.

CoC TRAINER
1 x 20 each hand

CoC #1
1 x 10 each hand

CoC #2
1 x 3 each hand
**Only first one on the right hand was an official close...**

Workout Summary:
I feel great.  My legs are fried and I even managed to get some grip work in.  What else is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment