Friday, September 9, 2011

09-09-11 Power Training

I was feeling strong prior to the workout so I felt like moving up some weight for my hang cleans.  Here is how that went...


Hang Cleans
5 x 185, 5 x 185, 4 x 185
**Barely missed the last one...but I still couldn't count it.**

Dead Lifts
8 x 300, 8 x 300, 4 x 300
**Needed to stop...just couldn't find the drive.**

Upright Row
3 x 10
**After a long Facebook debate started by Chad AICHS I thought I would give the shrugs a rest and try the Rows. I hate rows, but I feel like I did work.**

Alternating Calf Raisers
3 x 20 each leg

NO CARDIO...wanted to come watch Rio with my kids before I had to go to bed.  Early day at work tomorrow.

Workout Summary:
Stoked about the Hang Cleans.  'Nuff said.


IMAG0833


My "man-leggings" to protect my shins from the evil dead lift scrape!  I made them out of a long sleeved shirt.  The POOR scientist is a RESOURCEFUL scientist.  Consequentially I was also wearing said long sleeved shirt(sans sleeves) and one of the sleeves on my head as a skull cap.  Huh?  How about them apples?

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment