Thursday, September 15, 2011

09-14-11 Upper Body 2 Chain Training

Not much to say, except I need to get to sleep earlier than this...

ONE LAST REP: "Coming Undone" by Korn
**Makes me want to run into a room full of bad guys and start selling knuckle sandwiches**



Incline Bench + 15lbs. Chains
8 x 185, 8 x 185, 8 x 185
**Getting a little bit better.**

Dumbell Lateral Raises
3 x 12

Pull Ups supersetted w/ Straight Arm Pulldowns
3 x 5 - - - 3 x 15

Pullover
3 x 12

Alternating Incline Hammer Curls
3 x 10

Over head extensions
3 x 15

Ab Bench
3 x 50


CARDIO: Finally back on track.  30 minutes on the treadmill of interval jogging.

Workout Summary:
Not much to say about this one.  When I finish my program I will test again, and this time I can test my max for incline as well.  That will help me figure out a solid program for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment