Friday, September 16, 2011

09-16-11 Pansy Chain Training

Seriously readers....this one sucked.  I ate like crap yesterday and today...I mean REALLY bad.  The food I consumed had a serious negative effect on my training.  I had no energy and no drive.  This post may be a waste of a read, but if I did not post then I would not be conducting true scientific reporting.  In science, whether the outcome agrees or disagrees with our desired result, we still must report!  So here is one of the worst workouts ever.


Power Cleans + 15lbs. Chains
3 x 185, 3 x 185, 3 x 185

Upright Rows
3 x 15

CARDIO:  Even had a hard time focusing on staying on the dang treadmill.  Only 20 minutes.

Workout Summary:
HORRIBLE!  But, I am learning about my body better.  I was sitting there between sets reflecting on the times when I had workouts like this before.  I realized that when my energy and focus is gone is the time when I usually hurt my back.  SO I prevented an injury at best tonight!

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment