Wednesday, September 21, 2011

09-20-11 Squat Chain Day

I'm watching Craig Ferguson and his tag line of his opening jingle is "Tomorrow's just a future yesterday!"  Kinda like that.  Anyways...on with the muscle building!  This was the workout I had been waiting for, the workout that breaks me out of the funk I had been in(and yes "funk" is a scientific term).



Squats + 15lbs. Chain
290 x 8, 310 x 6, 330 x 4, 345 x 3
**Last set I powered an extra rep out to make it 3 instead of 2!**

Good Mornings
3 x 10

WOB Single Arm Power Cleans
3 sets of 4 with 45lbs. done on each hand
**I treat this as though I am doing the Weight Over Bar toss - the pull is extremely vertical.**

Alternate Calf Raisers
3 x 20

Deep Low Rack Zercher Squats
3 x 4
*Used bands to simulate the unbalanced pull of a Caber(down and to the front).**

CARDIO:  Vigorous 15 minute hike.

AB Bench
3 x 50

Grip Work
CoC TRAINER
3 x 20
**Just getting back to the grip work.  We will see how this goes...**

Workout Summary:
Fantastic workout.  The best I've had in a while.  I feel the strength coming.  I can not wait to test again in two weeks.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment