Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10-19-11 Upper Body Training

My decent into darkness and madness begins.  Here is the 2nd upper body workout of Week 1:


Incline Bench
150 x 12, 170 x 10, 185 x 8, 200 x 6

Pull Ups supersetted with Straight Arm Pulls
3 sets of 5 - - - - - - - - - - -3 sets of 15

D.B. Lateral Raises
3 x 15

Pull Overs
3 x 15

Barbell Curls
3 x 12

Overhead Tricep Press
3 x 12

Tricep Pull Downs
3 x 10

Behind the Neck Press
3 sets of 10 @ 90lbs.
(NEW FAT BAR I MADE - About 2.5 inch Thickness)
**Basically testing this new bar out.**

CARDIO: 30 minutes on the treadmill.

Ab Bench supersetted with Tuck Ups
3 sets of 30 - - - - - - - - - - 3 sets to FAILURE

Workout Summary:
This workout was crazy!  I started out with about three to four kids roaming in and out of the Cave of Strength.  3 hours later I was finishing my last set of the workout with a seventh grader running on the treadmill, a first grader hitting some push ups with his 3 year old brother, and dog poo on my shoe!  The Cave was crowded, but that's the price you pay for working out at home during the day.

My new FAT bar I made is awesome.  I know it will hold at least 90lbs of weight on each end, but I'm not sure how much I can push it.  I am the KING of HOMEMADE EQUIPMENT!

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment