Wednesday, October 26, 2011

10-26-11 Upper Body Training

Another workout during the day.  Another workout through fatigue.  Not bad all in all.  Here's what happened:

Incline Bench Press
185 x 8, 200 x 6, 210 x 4

Military Press
150 x 8, 160 x 6, 170 x 2
**Fatigued and only got 2 on the last set.**

T Bar Bent Row: 2 plates
3 sets of 10

TRX Decline Flys
3 sets of 15

Barbell Curls
3 sets of 10

Skull Crushers
3 sets of 12

CARDIO LATER TONIGHT!!!

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
Not a horrible workout.  I felt a little tired(sleepy) throughout the entire workout.  On a side note:  If it is the time you normally eat a meal(lunch in my case), don't skip that meal to workout thinking that you can eat when finished.  Instead you should eat that meal and push your workout to a later time.  I was fully shaking and light headed by the end of the workout.  I felt better once I ate.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment