Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Strength vs. Weight Experiment Data : Squat

Second round of tests for this experiment are for the max weight for Squats.  Temperature of the Cave of Strength was a chilly 15 degrees Celsius(59 degrees Farenheit).  Prior to performing squats I warmed my body up by jogging for 5 minutes.  Here are the results:


Squat Build Up
1. Warm up set
2. 225lbs x 5
3. 315lbs. x 3
4. 405lbs. x 1

Max Rep Squat: 405lbs.
Prior Max: 386lbs.
Change: +19

-Record Notes:  405 felt good.  I think I may have been able to squeeze one more out, but with the back acting up last week I decided to leave it alone.  I know I had said I would work from multiples to get my maxes, but I could not resist going big on the squat.

CARDIO: 20minute incline hike.  Nothing fast.

Workout Summary:
I finished my night with 3 sets of 45 on the Ab Bench.  That was all.  I was happy with my performance, but I also wished I had the courage to attempt the second rep.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment