Monday, November 7, 2011

11-07-11 Upper Body Training

I got some good advice from Super Training Gym of Sacramento's Mark Bell(creator of POWER magazine) via Facebook today.  So I decided to implement some of his strategies for healthy shoulders into my workout:



Bench Press
190 x 12, 235 x 5, 205 x 10, 250 x 3

__A BUNCH OF SUPER SET WORK__

Upside Down Row superset Pull Ups
3 sets of 10 supersetted 3 sets of 5

Shoulder Complex superset FAT BAR 2.5" Behind the Neck Press
3 sets supersetted 3 sets of 12

Incline Hammer Curls superset Tricep Pull Down superset TRX Decline Fly
3 sets of 12 superset 3 sets of 12 superset 3 sets of 10

-IMPLEMENT WORK-
22# Heavy Scottish Hammer Wind Ups
3 sets of 8

GRIP WORK
CoC Trainer: 3 sets of 20
CARDIO: 18 minute jog on the treadmill

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
Good workout.  Shoulder Complex was 8 front raises, 8 lateral raises, and 8 rear delt raises for each set.  Thanks Mark Bell, my shoulders are fried but I am sure that I am "building a good base" to prevent future shoulder pain in pressing movements.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment