Monday, November 14, 2011

11-14-11 Upper Body Training Chains

This is the week in my workout cycle that I re-do weeks 1 through 3 with the addition of chains.  My chains are small and only add 15lbs., but it's enough to feel a difference.  Here's the workout:



Bench + Chains(15#)
175 x 12, 190 x 10, 220 x 7, 235 x 3
**The chains wrecked me on the last two sets, I could feel each link being lifted off the floor and added to the weight.**

Push Press
120 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 8

T Bar Rows
3 sets of 12 with 2 plates.

TRX Delcine Push
3 sets of 12

Barbell Curls
3 sets of 10

Skull Crushers
3 sets of 10

Ab Bench
3 sets of 60

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
I had a stressfull weekend at work and a stressful morning with the kids, but this workout helped me vent.  I have to push really hard this week since I will be out of town next week.  I will be traveling to the Humboldt area and engaging in nature hikes and turkey devouring!  I will be doing my regular field research while hiking, so I will have a report to post here.  Been a while since there has been any science on this blog, so it makes me happy to be able to get out and do some discovering.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller



 
 
Sponsored by:

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been using TRX pro pack www.trxpropacksale.com on my workout, but couldn’t find a way to break through for next level

    ReplyDelete