Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11-16-11 Events Training: Light Hammer, Stone Put, Heavy Hammer

Today was the first practice for the Yuba Sutter Heavy Athletics Club.  Today focused on throwing events:



Today I did not record any numbers for the other two members that attended.  I did not have markers for them.  In the future I would like to have records for them so they can see their improvement.

Here are my numbers for the day:

17# Light Hammer
Session PR: 70' 4" (+7")

16# Stone Put
Session PR: 34' 4" (-11")

25# Heavy Hammer
Session PR: 49' 5" (+ 3' 1")

PRACTICE SUMMARY:
It's nice to have someone else to throw with at the field.  I was happy about my improvements, and I am not too down on my stone put.  I know my stone put will come up once I get in the grove, as it has been the one I place the best in every time I compete.

Watch out for the Yuba Sutter Heavy Athletics Club, the "Wooly Rhinos", to do some good things on the collegiate and highland games fields this season.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment