Monday, November 28, 2011

11-28-11 Upper Body Workout w/ Chains

First day back in the gym after a week off and a Thanksgiving vacation full of bad foods(they tasted great though!).  I did some hiking and I will post field reports for you science people later.  So here is my workout:


Bench Press w/ 15lbs. Chains
220 x 8, 235 x 5, 250 x 3

Dumbell Lateral Raises
3 sets of 12

Pull Ups
3 sets of 5

Pull Overs supersetted w/ Straight Arm Pull Downs
3 sets of 12 - superset - 3 sets of 15

Incline Dumbell Hammer Curls supersetted w/ Overhead Extensions
4 sets of 12 - superset - 4 sets of 20

Ab Bench
3 sets of 50

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
A good workout for the first in a week.  I was really anxious about getting out to the gym, and nervous about strength loss.  I am not sure why, because I have missed more time than this before.  I think with my weight still going down sometimes I feel frail, when in fact I am actually getting stronger.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment