Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11-29-11 Squat Training with Chains

Colder than I can remember today.  8 degrees Celsius in the Cave of Strength today.  Makes for a hard workout.  I could not stay warmed up and I can't squat in all those layers of clothes.  A rough workout:


Box Squat w/15lbs. Chains
305 x 8, 325 x 6, 345 x 4, 365 FAIL
**My legs were so tight for that last attempt...just wouldn't move back up from the seat.**

1 High Snatch / 3 Overhead Squats on 2.5" FAT BAR
4 sets with 110lbs. on the bar

Good Mornings
3 sets of 8 at 135lbs.

Calf Raisers
3 sets of 20

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
Not a great workout.  I need to get a space heater or else this is going to be a long winter.  I'm not as fat as I was last winter, so the cold is really getting to me this year.  I'm just glad that I didn't get pinned between the squat and the box and get injured when I had to dump that last set.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller

 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment