Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The World's Sickest Strongest Scientist

I have been sick since Sunday evening.  Today I still feel like my intestines are angry with me, but it's not as bad as the last few days.

The problem with this sickness is that there is no way to function normally.  I wasn't able to workout for three day which has essentially shut down my strength vs. body weight experiment for the time being.  I will possibly resume my workouts tomorrow, but I may end up needing a whole week to re-energize and replenish my body.  I am down to 214.8, which is in accordance with my goal of getting under 200, but doing it in this manner is not beneficial to my strength.

This is also the last week of the season and I missed practice Monday and Tuesday.  Not the way I want to finish the season.

I have heard about this flu-like bug going around.  Watch out for this one people.  Lots of nausea, but I only vomitted two or three times total.  It was the never-ending diarrhea and the lack of appetite that killed me.  Immodium AD and Peptobismol seemed to work for a short time, but in the end the intestines are going to clear themselves out one way or another.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment