Thursday, December 1, 2011

12-01-11 Shoulder BLAST and Upper Body Chain Training

I decided to really hit my shoulders hard tonight, and then to finish the workout as scheduled.  This was by far the best workout of the week.  I feel sick to my stomach right now.  Here it is:


Military Press
5 sets of 4 @ 155lbs.
3 sets of 3 @ 165lbs.
**30 secs. rest inbetween the sets = KILLS!**

Incline Bench Press + 15lbs. Chains
185 x 7, 200 x 3, 200 x 3, 200 x 3, 200 x 3
**FRIED!**

Single Arm Dumbell Rows
3 sets of 10 each arm @ 70lbs.

TRX Decline Fly
3 sets of 12

Barbell Curls supersetted with Dips
3 sets of 15 - superset - 3 sets of 15

CARDIO: 22 minutes on the treadmill

Ab Bench
3 sets of 60

GRIP WORK
3 sets of 20 with CoC Trainer level Gripper

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
Man I needed this!  My week has been the pits, my strength has been hit or miss, my energy has been low, and I am still suffering from stress related fatigue.  And then this beauty of a workout pops up.  Things are looking up!  I feel good...other than a stomach ache, but that's the way things work.

Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller


 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment