Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12-06-11 Upper Body Training Chains

This is day two of the switcheroo.  Doing okay with my body being a bit confused as to why my legs hurt before this upper body day, but confusion causes muscle explosions so I can dig that.  Here's the workout:
 
Bench Press w/15lbs. Chains
190 x 12, 235 x 4
+
w/o Chains
5 sets of 3 @ 235lbs.
+
w/ Chains
5 sets of 5 @ 205lbs.
**Just felt like frying the crap out of my chest!**
 
Barbell Upside Down Rows supersetted with Single Arm Lateral Raises
3 sets of 10 - superset - 3 sets of 8
 
Heavy Barbell Curls supersetted with Dumbell Curls
3 sets of 6 - superset - 3 sets of 6
 
Tricep Pull Down
3 sets of 15
 
CARDIO: 20 minute Treadmill
 
Hanging Tuck Ups
3 sets of 8
 
GRIPWORK
3 set of 8 on the CoC #1
 
WORKOUT SUMMARY:
I am tired.  This was a very good workout and my upper body is justifiably fatigued.  I hadn't done a super set for curls like that in a while and now I remember why. 
 
Keep Moving Foreward,
Miller
 
 
 
 
Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment