Friday, January 27, 2012

01-27-12 Upper Body Power Training and a NEW TOY

I have been quiet about this one, as I wasn't sure exactly how long it would take to get here.  A new toy...a new piece of the puzzle.  Who would have thought a a giant rubber band would be so expensive?  My new resistance bands arrived just in time for my workout...here's how it went:

Incline Bench + Monster Mini Band(25-50)
185 x 5, 185 x 6, 185 x 5, 205 x 3, 205 x 3, 185 x 5, 185 x 5
**AWE-SOME!**

T Bar Rows
4 sets of 12 @ 130lbs.

CARDIO: 20 minutes on the treadmill.

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
I was really excited to use my bands.  PERFORM BETTER made a really nice product.  I definitely could feel the difference.  I am not sure I got all the way to 50lbs. per band at the top, but it was definitely something.  Not my first choice to use on incline bench, but that's what today's workout was planned to do.  Good little quickie workout.

Keep Moving Forward,
Miller



IMAG0459

Sponsored by:

No comments:

Post a Comment