Sunday, January 29, 2012

01-29-12 Heavy Events Training

I am past the 13 week mark now.  No turning back.  I have to see this through till the end.  I will be amping up my throw sessions from here on out.  Here are the videos from today:
43# HWFD


Session PR: 24'10"
Not a great day, but it is only second time throwing this beast!


24# Heavy Hammer


Session PR: 54'5"
Not my best but again...new implement...the other previous models all broke after the first two or three throws.

And here is that video of the movement specific circuit I did yesterday in case you were curious...



Please leave feedback on the videos to help me out!

Keep Moving Forward,
Miller


 
IMAG0459

Sponsored by:

1 comment:

  1. hey man, i like your videos, it gives me some ideas for training. i have one question, what did you construct your hammers out of?

    ReplyDelete