Thursday, March 1, 2012

02-29-12 Rehab Program Begins

I purchased Professional Highland Gamer Matt Vincent's new "TRAINING LAB" program and e-book.  I am starting HIS program because he get results and he knows his stuff!  Here's the start:

My Rehab Max Session:

I performed squat on Monday and my max ended up calculating out at 302lbs.  Laughable.  But it's a start.

My new "Spud Inc" deadlift belt came from EliteFTS(along with a free promotional shirt)!
Dead Lift
bar x 10
135 x 8
225 x 4
275 x 2
**My back said "stop now or pay the price"**

Bench Press
bar x 10
135 x 10
225 x 4
245 x 3

Then I was going to do core work and cardio, but the Chinese food I had for dinner MSGed me into submission with a huge headache.

REHAB MAX LIST:
Squat - 302
Dead Lift - 293
Bench - 269

Tomorrow I will test for Snatch and Clean.  Oh...and Overhead press too...WOW, busy day tomorrow.

Go check out Matt's e-book TRAINING LAB: STRENGTH FOR HIGHLAND ATHLETES.

Also go and check out EliteFTS...my new weight belt I got from them is the only reason I felt safe doing Dead Lift in the first place.  They have all your powerlifting needs!

Remember my Rehabicles...Episode 5 is right here: http://youtu.be/hnLOlIxXPck

Keep Moving Forward,
Miller



IMAG0459

POWERED by:

No comments:

Post a Comment