Thursday, March 15, 2012

03-14-12 Overhead Press Speed Training W2D2

I was supposed to do deadlift also, but my chiropractor appointment is tomorrow and I don't want to screw anything thing up back there.  Here's what I did do:

Overhead Press
bar x 10
95 x 8
115 x 4
125 x 3 sets x 10 reps

Pull Ups
3 x 7

Single Arm Row
3 x 10 each hand
**Explosively**

Pull Overs
3 x 12

Single Arm Incline Hammer Curl
3 x 8 each hand

Monster Mini Band Tricep Pull Downs
3 x 15 on each hand

WORKOUT SUMMARY:
No cardio, no core work...just fatigue.  Long night at work and an even longer day awake.  At least we had a really good turn out at my wife's cheer team training...something like 10 girls in the very tiny Cave of Strength.  Next session we get down to business now that they ALL have their maxes.  I spent a lot of time in the gym today....just realized that.

No Rehabicles of Miller tonight...just to far past the breaking point.  More to come tomorrow after my appointment.

Keep Moving Forward,
Miller



IMAG0459

POWERED by:

No comments:

Post a Comment