Thursday, March 22, 2012

03-21-12 Heavy Events + Overhead and Dead Lift Training

For some reason I am kicking this sh!t out of this injury today!  I feel great!  I PR in light weight for distance, and then I am able to jog on the treadmill with less pain...I feel that life is about to punk me for my lunch money...oh well, here is the workouts and such:

2 Videos, because the PR was too special to be lumped in with other throws.
Braemar, HWFD, WOB: http://youtu.be/UUxSy9V9ncE
LWFD PR: http://youtu.be/TfiWsgNEA8c

WORKOUT

Overhead Press
bar x 10
115 x 8
135 x 4 sets x 3 reps.
145 x 4 sets x 2 reps.

Dead Lift
bar x 10
135 x 8
185 x 4 sets x 2 reps.
205 x 4 sets x 2 reps.

Front Squats
bar x 8
135 x 6
205 x 4(REHAB PR).

Pull Ups
3 x 7

Single Arm Rows(KROC ROWS)
3 x 10 @ 70lbs.

CARDIO: 20 minutes jog intervals on the treadmill.

Workout Summary:
Fantastic day as far as throws and lifting goes.  I felt really good because I accidentally took a vicodin prior to working out.  I had meant to take a Naproxen(anti-inflammitory), but just reached into the cabinet and grabbed the first bottle without thinking.  But...getting through a tough workout without the stabbing back and nerve trouble is worth the hard time I'm going to have tomorrow.

Keep Moving Forward,
Miller



IMAG0459

POWERED by:

No comments:

Post a Comment