Tuesday, April 3, 2012

04-02-12 INSEASON Strength Week 1 Day 1

I entered my new REHAB maxes into my program and I am ready to rip on this block of the training for two weeks.  Then I will be in competition mode as the Woodland Games are only 4 weeks away.  Here's the workout:

Squats
bar x 10
135 x 8
225 x 5
265 x 5 reps x 4 sets

Bench
bar x 10
135 x 8
215 x 5 reps x 5 sets

>>THROWS<<



After the throwing session I did 8 x 80' Prowler Sprints.  Not fun.

<<BACK TO THE WEIGHTS>>

Good Mornings
3 x 10

Incline Close Grip Bench
3 x 12

Pull Overs
3 x 12

Barbell Curls
3 x 10

CARDIO: Cancelled due to back pain.
WORKOUT SUMMARY:
It felt good to get out and throw.  The weather has been absolute CRRRAAP!  I hope to throw hammer at leasdt once before the Woodland games at the end of the month(even though the doctor is advising against those types of movements).  My Prowler I finally rigged up killed me...if I had eaten very much today I am sure that I would have tossed.

Keep Moving Forward,
Miller





IMAG0459

POWERED by:

No comments:

Post a Comment