Friday, September 21, 2012

B2C1W2D3: Cleans and Snatch

  Another glorious workout on Matty V's TRAINING LAB. If you are paying attention then you are wondering why I am on week 2 day 3 of this program and not week 3 day 3.  I am behind a week on the power cleans and single arm snatch.  Here's the workout:

 
WARM UP
5 minute warm up on the treadmill
Stretching
Mobility WOD work
 
POWER CLEAN
bar x 8
135 x 6
175 x 4 x 5
 
SINGLE ARM SNATCH
70 x 4 (2 on each arm) x 5
 
90LBS. FARMER WALK
90ft. x 2
 
CIRCUIT
 
=> 33" Box Jumps + Twist Toss + CCCP Shot Drills + Weighted Side Bend<=
=>  5 x 3  +  3 x 3 ea. side  +  3 x 3 both legs  +  10lbs. x 10 x 3  <=
 
  Good Workout!  My back was a little sore as expected, but I managed to get through all the power movements.  Farmer's Walk?  Yeah...just pulled them down to dust them off, then I figured I would use them.  It had been a very long time since I did the single arm snatch, and I was a little rusty at first.  By the end of the second set I was in the groove.
 
Keep Moving Forward,
Miller
 
 
IMAG0459

POWERED by:

No comments:

Post a Comment